Monday 3 November 2014

English Play

We've been working on a group play to enter a drama competition in. I am in a group of 8 girls. At the moment we are still finishing our script. Our play is about a married couple where the husband is quite abusive and the wife just cannot take it any longer so she cuts her hair and creates a total new look for herself she then sets off to a new town. In the new town she finds a new lover while her husband is on the look for her. He eventually finds her and has to let her go. I am playing the wife which I am really looking forward to because I love acting. My friend Sadbh is playing the lover and Anna playing the abusive husband. The other girls are the managing directions. I cannot wait until we have it all together and hopefully it is good enough to submit to the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment