Monday 27 April 2015

Leinster Driving School

Today Monday 27th of April my class Aurora went to the Leinster Driving School on the Maynooth road. We got the chance to complete a theory test, try out beer goggles and drive for about 20 minutes each. There were 4 girls in my group Sarah,Zarah Ellie and myself. We did the theory test first and first time round we got 33/40 and the second time round we got 39. Which meant we passed it. We then got the chance to drive and our instructor was really helpful. Ellie went first then Zarah I went third and Sarah went last. We were taught how to use the accelerator, clutch, break, gear stick, how to indicate and the hand break. We were all surprisingly good at driving and nobody crashed or anything. It was really fun and I'd love to go again.






No comments:

Post a Comment